This Is How To To Receive Better Matching Job Alerts
09/23/2016 Jobs & Career
Wisdom jobs job alerts are customized to your profile submitted with us. Every jobs seeker receives jobs matching your resume as well as the functional area, skill set, domain and industry you have selected when you are uploading your profile. Alerts bring fresh jobs to your inbox matching your details like experience, prefrerred location and functional area. The jobs covered in job alert email contain the information furnished by you and suitable jobs with hyperlinks.
To make use of right contact number, job portals have introduced a feature to identify the duplicate mobile number. Now onwards, if any user enters their mobile number matching with other existing registered user’s mobile number then a duplicate Number Alert email will be sent to the users to verify their mobile numbers.
If you have uploaded multiple profiles then only one profile which is uploaded at last will be considered to send job alerts. If you are promoted or got a salary hike then you need to update all those details in your profile to receive exact matching job notifications.
Here are some important points to get right job alerts:
1. Your entered FUNCTIONAL AREA and INDUSTRY should be correct to get the relevant job alerts. If you choose the OTHER option then it will decreases the chances of getting right jobs.
2. If you are have upgraded your skills, Salary hike, job switching, you should update all these changes in to your wisdom jobs profile to get right job alerts. You can also remove irrelevant skills in key skills field.
3. Please specify your preferred location like Location/city/state in PREFER LOCATION tab to get the relevant jobs pertaining to that particular location. You can also specify that you are looking for the jobs matching your preferred location or multiple locations.
4. Make ensure that you have entered correct CTC/SALARY of your current/previous job.
5. Enter a right number to show your JOB EXPERIENCE in years.
6. Add a clear job description that should indicate your department/role. For ex: “Accounts manager-Recruitment”
7. 5. Mention clearly about your EXPERTISE AREA, STRENGTHS and KEY SKILLS you have. How well you will explain then you will get the best job alerts. Use commas to separate your skill sets as showed in below example:
8. Ex: Dot Net, C, C++, Java, JSP, vb6.0, oracle8i
9. Ex: Recruitment Manager, Project Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Accounts Manager
For More Click : https://www.wisdomjobs.com